How to Boost Brand Awareness For Your Small Business
Business owners nowadays can no longer ignore the power of social media in boosting brand awareness for their business. Getting an excellent reach to your target market has now become easier with just a few clicks. It’s high time for businesses to make the most out of marketing possibilities that come with social media promotions. No matter what niche your business is in, you can establish brand awareness to the millions of users in social networks.
As a brand, here are just a few benefits that you can get through social media:
- Social media users can know more about your brand through your daily posts.
- Social media marketing can bring more traffic to your site, which can be funnelled into sales.
- People can connect to you more and gain valuable insights about your brand through your social media strategy.
- Social media marketing can help your brand strengthen relationships with customers.
Bringing Excitement To Your Brand
Social media can definitely make people get more excited about your brand. Providing positive visuals that you regularly feed on your social media pages will get more people interested in what your business has to offer. Whether they are promotional or engagement posts, these will give people a sense of the values that your brand upholds.
Balance and Focus on Social Media
There should be a balance between promotional and engaging content that you publish on social media. Your posts shouldn’t be overly promotional. It should be balanced with content that engages your target market in their day-to-day lives.
As there are so many social networks out there, you should focus on a few where your potential customers are most likely to be in.
- Facebook is where most people engage with their family and friends — which allows you to get your posts shared and liked by different connections.
- Twitter is more about meaningful thoughts and discussions between users, which will get your brand opinion out there.
- Instagram gives your audience a more visual perspective of your brand, and thus will make people more interested in your products or services.
So go over the various social networks and study where potential customers can be reached.
Brand Awareness and Engagement Through Social Media
Engagement through social media will make your customers keep coming back to you for more. It will also bring in new customers that may become loyal fans. You can get a gist of what people are looking for in your niche through the ideas, opinions, and suggestions being shared online. You’ll gain a foothold in the industry by being responsive to your customers, and continually reach out to more people.
Your Business in Social Media
Every business is unique in a sense that different social media efforts might work for some, but not necessarily for others. You might find a lot of recommendations online, but your business needs a unique set of social media activities to target your specific market.
Here are the standard strategies marketers recommend which will solidify your audience’s awareness for your brand:
- Post 1–2 times a day about topics that relate to your target market
- Post 3 times a week about the benefits of getting a product or service from you
- Create a community (FB group) where your target market can talk about topics related to your niche, and do soft promotions about your brand.
- Add LinkedIn users whom you might think can benefit from your product or service
- Post relevant content on your profile
- Engage with other people by commenting, liking, and sharing their posts.
- Promote engaging content on relevant groups thrice a week, and your product links twice a week.
- Follow hot topics and use relevant hashtags in your posts
- Like, retweet and reply to tweets that hit close to home
- Take the chance to promote your content links on your tweets or responses to other people’s tweets
- Create infographics related to highly searched keywords and topics by your target audience
- Publish infographics on your site or blog. From there, you can pin them to Pinterest using the platform’s clipper tool.
- Create and publish video tutorials that would help your target audience, and post your product, content, or promotional links on the description box.
Branding and marketing through social media can be easy, but it takes a lot of time and effort to build traction. The important thing here is that you pour out your passion for the brand, which will get people’s eyes and ears for your business.
To get the best financing for your marketing and advertising needs, check out the financial products designed to level up your business through a free quote here.